2011年10月9日星期日

rogue law

The younger generation the whole twenty." ZhangTianShun or in so respectful.
"I ChiChang than you age, you can call me a eldest brother, we later call brother?"
"The younger generation can't."Wholesales Chanel Watchs
"You see you silently chirp, troublesome. Later you can call me eldest brother, I will call you a good brother." Thought: "rogue law is become sworn brothers two recruit. Lao tze anyway is what all don't know, to ask him is."
ZhangTianShun saw fortune favors a gracious, blunt, 24, had the so called themselves the fix for his eldest brother a little too much. So say with smile: "the younger brother ZhangTianShun seen eldest brother."
"See you polite of, speak true tired. I've got a lot of things all don't know, you tell me about it. The game to TingYu cabinet bad not? The sword"Wholesales DG Watchs
They have been surrounded by three old piece wing a see two people so affectionate, a short while and say JianXian thing, yourself this mortal should not know, quickly way: "you the two talk slowly, I go to is to prepare for the order of the many good fresh fruit."
ZhangTianShun waved away, and ZhangYiChang came trembling jerks.

没有评论:

发表评论