2011年10月18日星期二

lost walk

ying zheng suddenly lost walk backwards step, a face of desperate way: "it is day have abandoned me big qin dynasty yet."Fashion Burberry Handbag
Fortune favors one leng, asked: "things have no to the last step, also don't know the result. I for a moment to supreme severance that ask. Maybe there was hope. The key is I don't know why so, understand the full story things to say again."
Ying zheng hanging head sighs: "that also please god bless brother is great help. Just then I although heir to the throne, but an event in the imperial is not entirely clear. In my opinion must be court some practice touches the fixed fellow. They would sit still. The favored soul brother to inquire about the reasons for it, and I think about countermeasures."
Fortune favors say with smile: "this is natural, let's two personal friendship these little busy I still want to help. Then I go now, wait to have the result I again come looking for you."
Ying zheng to do a great gift to the favored soul, then a face of grateful way: "please accept the favored soul brother....... If can save me daqin country to fire and water in, then I will have the ChongXie."
Fortune favors say with smileFashion Juicy handbag

没有评论:

发表评论