2011年10月7日星期五

I will seal you

 If you still don't go back, I will seal you. Let you and your master to reunion. Still not roll." The tiger threatened
"Let me go, but you can put this mortal to me. Otherwise today is not you die!" I live is
A white tiger to fortune favors say with smile: "he is here and reincarnation, life do you think I could to you?"
Fortune favors again one leng, the heart andao: "I is the life of the body of the reincarnation of the reincarnation of the venerable master life? What is the use of the body, how everyone is blunt the reincarnation of the body?"Discount Louis Vuitton leather
The devil tricky a smile: "hug grass, in fact today was supposed to play the rabbit to borrow the TianMo broke into a forest to lead you to, no thought that he was really the reincarnation of the venerable master lingyun body. Today you who all don't want to go." Said and he uttered a thundering roar.
Fortune favors saw three shadow moment came before the tiger, the favored soul when you see them but not absorbing a gasp. The eyes of these men with his dreams of the monsters are so similar, all is tall, muscular, covered in agnail skin. Have four arms, there is behind a pair of wings.
"You are a few people is my opponent, god of the beast is white to name the? Today let you see what is good god beast." Say that finish uttered a thundering roar.
"You take less unusual scare our god beast, you're not array eye, no ancient sealing the large array of asylum. I heard that you also give birth to a son shortly before, I don't believe you can today I door killed all TianMo. Give the seal today we not with you dispute, and then the root of all evil in the crook to me, if not not you die." I live isReplica Chanel Purses
After hearing the big white tiger instead say with smile: "can't see you also very loyal. Today you even save him he came out and a curse to him. In order to let TianMo to the world the way between the how many dead. If you really faithful a should go back, waiting to TianMo through. Then he do to you, or infused early get samsara. Why in the world for the scourge of demon?"
Less in rhetoric here

没有评论:

发表评论