2011年7月7日星期四

this Huahuachangzai

Zhang Xin and Deng yu round one gave her a slap in the face: "roll your right, but also feeling, you have to se it!"Replica Chanel handbags Zhang Xin-yu said something very disdain.
"We have both of your general impression of this boyfriend, I guess your parents over there you do not dare open it? I remember your parents before they have to help you raise over the object, what the conditions are good, wealthy and highly educated civil servants have, but you are looking for a small staff of the company, I think your parents know if the estimate was holding a knife to your company to find a small thank. "Tang Wei so round out the summer Late dare say their boyfriend thing, it must be reluctant to this point.
Summer CD to know this Huahuachangzai hidden from them both, suddenly very pleasing round of shaking and Zhang yu Xin Deng's hand: "The two sisters, the best the best sister, I was not your best sister ah ? "
Zhang Xin-yu holding ignored the state, Deng Wei Xia round quickly throw off the hand: "Do not tell me this trick, I do not eat this. There is also, you be careful of my stomach, ah, my stomach, but cherish the old Lee's Golden Sun. "Deng pointed to his round belly bulge, summer CD also obediently sent hand.
"As I said, you might as well give a small thank Packaging you think, ah, people rely on clothes, Buddha by Gold, I say, you have to help small thank Packaging." Zhang Xin yu eating Replica Hermes handbagsa bowl of pudding, and pressed And talk about them: "You do, you must first find a friend will give a small thank packaging thoroughly to a face-lift to the business or to study successful people to see your parents as sea turtles and you think, ah, as long as the rice boiled a cooked meal, what they have reason to oppose your contacts, right? "
Xia Wei Qu Zhao Zhang yu eye only took Xin, "how, my approach is not very feasible? Is not no smarter than me to the woman?" Zhang Xin yu act recklessly asked a sentence. http://mbtbin.exblog.jp

没有评论:

发表评论