2011年7月4日星期一

lazy stretch waist

"Good." Zhang Xin flattered that yu had a good character, but also carrying a large pillow whirring sleep.Replica Hermes handbags
Ready for breakfast, a good squeeze toothpaste, Mr Chan went to the bedroom, this is called lazy to get up, Chongni pinched nose Zhang Xin yu: "Get up, little lazy."
Zhang Xin yu had a big lazy stretch waist, rubbed his hair, "Kan Ma has been looking at me?"
"You can look this up every day feeling good." Mr Chan is very happy to say.
"According to the latest scientific research shows that, after the average life span is 150 years old, that is, our three-year-old to get married after 120 years you will be at me a life you do not feel bored?" Zhang Xin yu put forward their own questions: "You can make it clear, is not to be facing after I had finished 120 years."
Zhang Xin-yu Chen Yan holding a serious face, said: "Whether it is 120 years or 200 years or, for me you are the most important, as long as you at my side is enough." Finish, Chen Yan and Road : "Go take a bath it, I do not mind washing Yuanyang Yu's with you."Cheap Handbags Outlet
"Huh." Zhang Xin, a pushed yu Chen Yan, fled into the bathroom. Zhang Xin-yu Chen Yan looked at the back and shook his head, this end of the prepared breakfast out.
"Yu Xin, a change of clothes I took over on the outside." Mr Chan took a change of clothes standing outside the bathroom, Zhang Xin-yu opened the bathroom door out of touch for a long time in the hand did not get the clothes, Chen Yan pushed the bathroom door, grinning, said: "Sorry, I forgot to say that I take in clothes and hands."
http://mbtbin.exblog.jp

没有评论:

发表评论