2012年4月10日星期二

my church's kind deeds


The sweet cashier then said, "I am a Christian. Here is my phone number if you ever need anything."She then took my head in her hands, kissed my cheek and said, "God bless you, Honey."
   replica LV Luggage
  As I walked to my car, I was overwhelmed by this stranger's love and by the realization that God loves my family too, and shows us his love through this stranger's and my church's kind deeds.
  
  The children were supposed to have spent Thanksgiving with their father that year, but because of the flu they were home with me, for a very special Louis Vuitton Belts
Thanksgiving Day. They were feeling better, and we all partook the goodness of the Lord's bounty -- and our community's love. Our hearts were truly filled with thanks
The Power of Your Actions
( to continue)replica LV Sunglass

2 条评论:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right.

    This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent
    for this info! Thanks!

    Also visit my web site - Replica Rolex Watches

    回复删除
  2. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked
    hard on. Any recommendations?

    Here is my blog post :: Replica Rolex Watches

    回复删除