2012年2月25日星期六

the two fairy king is not interested

   Dry ice fairy king did not respond, Fei Ying Sin Jun touches soon have a response: "Ye brothers, do not know what game you're ready to play?" cheap ED handbags 
    Front not far away is the Gold River, I heard that the golden carp in the river, juicy delicious, is not much of high quality goods. Since we had the honor thus been, of course, can not go home empty handed. The three of us on the selected the same stretch of the river, work together, to see who captured gold carp, more than the winner. luck Well, this time the three of us half of the booty, who won will be able to get half of the other two trophy. do not know the two fairy king is not interested in a try? natural in action what force did not get the spoils of war can not be compared with two lost, I am willing to come up with all the spoils of war. " Knock Off Louis Vuitton belts 
    "Ye brothers ..." flying shadow fairy king was about to speak, on dry ice fairy king slightly contemptuous tone interrupted: "my generation practice for longevity, how can nostalgia mere appetites? Want to bet on your own bet on it, I just do not participate in it. "
    Ye Zhiqiu Eye Movement, the tone cast a hint of provocation: "dry ice fairy king, you are not afraid of losing to me, face the embarrassing ah?"
    "You ... well, I let you lose today convinced to go" dry ice fairy king face passing a trace of anger.
    "Since dry ice fairy king wants to flex its muscles, I'll wait and see. Listen to my password, I count 23 when I count to three, we shot with prepared, one, two, three
    "Three" just export, three almost simultaneously resorted to means of dry ice fairy king issued a cold, his posture is ready to freeze up the river, fly video release is a one naked around red underwear villain, he was prepared to let those bad people go to the river to help him catch fish. cheap chanel 

没有评论:

发表评论