2011年9月30日星期五

I see young predecessors

ZhangTianShun bow again way: "don't know from predecessors there?"
"You guess where I come from?" Fortune favors time don't know how to answer his questions, so a head all question mark, a strength of "Lao tze want to know how to become a Taoist priests, this place * * * is that?"
"Is he is in the test of my eyesight? I must not to send a disgrace." huashan mountain ZhangTianShun thought to himself, and respectful way: "I see young predecessors, to fix for the younger generation is high. Guess you should be TingYu court game sword disciple."
"Low key, low key. I disappointedDiscount Louis Vuitton Luggage
, I can't remember....... How do I come here?" Fortune favors then asked. Heart is general, thread: "Lao tze actually become conduits JianXian, and still the predecessors incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A topic for a while, don't move in to help....... Who knows these people good or evil!"
ZhangTianShun long comfortable tone, thought his guess it, not to throw a person, his legacy and say with smile: "is a wing of the villagers found three old piece of you."
Discount Louis Vuitton Wallets Just to the white man this just respectful way: "be is under ZhangXiang north NaZhengXian daqin countries fronts (s.1-note 1). Long but villagers oinomaos out hunting, found that the expert is hanging in a Taoist priests big tree. Don't know what the monster can make by such a heavy injury expert?"
"I was on the road, see the two monsters in the fight, a call hoist the doll, a call TeJiKeSai dinosaur number. But they are not my opponent, let me put the exhibition of the exhibition. Then all forgot." Fortune favors shoot off his mouth, I thought: "you all call predecessors to can't throw a person, a short while and things too to ask him, can't wear help......."
Just say that finish,

没有评论:

发表评论