2011年6月30日星期四

and suck straw

See Yan Chen intently watching their own, Zhang Xin yu shook before his eyes: "You see what a blind, hurry to eat,cheap hermes or I'll really be late."
Mr Chan has realized his gaffe, three two of eating bun: "No, I suddenly felt very moved. My life, I except my mother away, you wipe your mouth is the first woman to me."
Zhang Xin yu quite unexpected smile, "is the thing." And then opened his joke: "Listen to your tone seems to me, and Chen Yi on one level, and as you say I am not very old."
"I ..." Mr Chan may be too hasty with the explanation did not think about choking, and waved a trial of strength, which makes yu Zhang Xin and quickly patted the back of him was told, "You eat slowly, not any person with you rush, rush

Tight drink milk. "
Mr Chan quickly grabbed a big mouth and suck straw, and then patted his chest: "I almost did not choke."
"Who told you so many great morning nonsense, choke the deserve." Zhang Xin yu severely shot once in his back, which Yijingyizha Fortunately, her heart good endurance, "Hurry up drive, I time
hermes handbags
A little tight. "
Mr Chan also his mouth, small mouth half buns vague promise: "... no problem ..."
Zhang Xin-yu Chen Yan looked at the side faces smile, feel around a bit simple-minded, silly man: the sober wisdom of the endeavor on the mall when they are veterans, life is a humorous

Men. Zhang Xin yu can not help but suspect that in mind, if together with this man since the days should be very happy.
Building on the square in the car stopped, Mr Chan took a package from his pocket exquisite gift to yu Zhang Xin: "This is my business trip specifically to your belt, so you back to the office and then open and see, small
http://mbtbin.exblog.jp

没有评论:

发表评论